ALPINESTARS DROP 4.0 SHORTS
- Designed specifically for enduro riding.
- Durable main material construction incorporates an advanced, quickdrying poly-fabric for maximized performance and rider comfort.
- Stretch fabric on back for an enhanced comfort and high levels of rider comfort.
- Two pockets offer real-world practicality and convenient storage.
- Velcro waist adjustment provides a secure, customized fit.
- Inner shorts with chamois pad.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it’s namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. Right from the outset, the company’s vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars’ legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.