Wahoo Kickr – Updated in 2017, the KICKR indoor bike trainer is more compatible than ever! The KICKR now fully supports 12×142 and 12×148 thru axle spacing making it even easier to fit all of your bikes onto the KICKR. Simply take the rear wheel off your bike and connect to the Wahoo KICKR for accurate power measurement, controlled resistance, open third-party software options, and the smoothest indoor riding on the market. Pain cave, meet your new best friend.
BONUS! When you register your KICKR in the Wahoo Fitness app, you’ll receive these awesome offers from our partners:
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Premium for new Strava members
- 30 Days FREE of TrainerRoad for new and existing TrainerRoad users
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 60 Days FREE of Trainer for new subscribers to Kinomap
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
WHICH KICKR TRAINER IS RIGHT
FOR YOUR WORKOUT?
KICKR and KICKR SNAP are both incredibly powerful Smart Trainers not to be confused with entry-level solutions. Determining which Smart Trainer is right for you depends on your training goals, desired training experience and what type of feedback you need to measure performance and progress.